Seo and Maintenance
A search engine such as Google, is a program able to retrieve information off the World Wide Web. Optimisation of the web refers to the indexing of your website. Once this has been completed, you are found online by search engines. Search Engine Optimisation or SEO refers to the process of improving your visibility online. This is vital because the higher you rank, the more visitors enter your site.
WHY SEO IS IMPORTANT
Our SEO team works to improve your website’s visibility, helping it appear frequently in search results. SEO is one of the most effective ways to gain an online presence. SEO provides a solid foundation for all online marketing services to branch off from. Our SEO experts strictly adhere to Google’s ‘Best Practice’ guidelines. As Google updates its algorithm, we at 100 Degrees correct your website so as to comply with these important guidelines.
WHY WEBSITE MAINTENANCE IS IMPORTANT
- Keep your website visitors interested by adding fresh content to your site regularly.
- Add new products and services to your site to provide information to your clients and potential clients.
- Maintain your Google ranking by keeping your content fresh.
- Keep your website in working order through maintenance. This ensures visitors will always navigate your site effortlessly.
- Keep up to date with technological advances as they evolve.
THE 100 DEGREES SEO AND WEB MAINTENANCE DIFFERENCE
- On-page optimisation
- Google places set up
- Database and website backups
- Keep websites current by updating the content management systems software (CMS)
- Testing of cross browser compatibility
- Link checking, including outbound links
- Converting, uploading, coding and inserting multimedia files
- Editing, adding, removing and installing programs, software and scripts to your website.
- Telephonic support and consulting
- Monitoring the functionality of your website
- Website reports and visitor analyses
- Small layout changes
- Adding images
- Error checking and CMS issues
- In depth reporting